29/11/2012

Ai no Poem tsuki Kotoba-seme Vol.3

Tiara 愛のポエム付き言葉攻めCD Vol. 3

Company: Lantis
Based on: Original
Released: 2009.05.27

The Ai no Poem tsuki Kotoba-seme series is pretty much what it says on the tin: A CD that 'attacks' you with words, which also has a poem about love included. And by attacking I mean aiming directly at your heart and making you go dokidoki in a lot of ways. Vol.3 is voiced by Hirakawa Daisuke.

The story begins with with the heroine (you- the listener) entering a cafe. You were lost and entered the cafe to shelter from the rain, but purely by coincidence it happens to be run by a senpai who you know from the literary club at high school. While talking with him you suddenly confess that you always liked him, and he asks you whether you have a boyfriend now. You start crying because you were just dumped, and to cheer you up he reads you a story that you wrote for his farewell album at high school.

Which is where we switch to a different story: that of the 'kisoku tantei Cranberry no oshioki jikenbo". In other words "Aristocrat Detective Cranberry his Punishment Case Files". I tried my best not to laugh at the title but I failed. This title amuses me so much.

But back to the story. Detective Cranberry apprehends a girl who he thinks is the thief 'Kurogitsune' (the black fox), but it turns out she is just a normal girl. In fact, she was just on her way to his house because she was sent there by a family member to learn proper manners. Cranberry takes her home, apologising that they will be spending the night alone because he sent everyone away after receiving a note from Kurogitsune saying that she will steal one of his prized jewels.

Once in the house his politeness quickly turns into flirting, he even tells you that he is planning to take all night to make you fall for him. After you return from taking a bath and pour him some tea he turns his words into actions. He first orders you to lick his feet, but when you refuse because "you don't know how" he simply shows you how by doing it to you. He continues by saying that he is "not only good with his mouth", but it soon turns out that he only meant that he is good at dancing.

While dancing he confesses that while he said that he would make you fall for him, he has actually fallen for you and kisses you. Soon after however he collapses because you actually are Kurogitsune, and you drugged his tea.

When he wakes up he is bound in chains are you are whipping him. I seriously thought my fangirl heart would not be able to handle this part. Hirakawa-san playing a do-S character that was bound in chains and still unbelievably sexy. I... I can't....*cough* but back to the story. While chained he convinces you that he loves you, and asks you to release him so that you can marry. When you do this you are rewarded for this by being chained by him instead. And some very very nice kissing. And they lived happily ever after...?

Back in the cafe your senpai teases you when you say that the story you wrote wasn't that eroi. Then he accidentally makes you remember that you were dumped and you start crying again. Which is when he can't hold back anymore and kisses you, saying that he always liked you too. And so we get to hear some more lovely smooching and you live happily ever after as a happy couple (for real this time).

This CD caught me completely by surprise. Yes of course it is titled 'kotoba-seme' but I didn't think it would be this...this... sexy. In the cafe parts Hirakawa-san is voicing a super sweet senpai, while he uses a much lower voice as Cranberry. Their personalities are also the complete opposite. The senpai character is super sweet and almost hetare, while the other is a do-S aristocrat (and my preference is once again worrisome). And some of the things he says. You'd think I would be able to handle more after listening to certain other series, but this CD had me burying my head in my pillow to suppress all the giggles and fangirl screams.

I'm less positive about the poem. It sort of feels...random. Maybe if I try really hard I would be able to link it to the story in some way, but for now I am failing. Then again, I never have been good at understanding poems, so maybe I am the one at fault here.


Conclusion:
For some reason I didn't really expect much of this CD but it proved me wrong in every way. I've listened to two of the other CDs in the series and I can say that this was by far the most effective one, although that might have something to do with my bias for Hirakawa-san.

No comments:

Post a Comment